We are now open and are very much looking forward to welcoming our clients and as you will appreciate, we have a few guidelines that we will need to follow which we have put in place to keep you and your therapist safe.
- We are required to up-date all our client record cards and have also moved onto a paperless system. When booking we will require your email so we can send this to you.
- If you are feeling unwell or have a temperature, please cancel your appointment.
- Please wait outside at the time of your appointment until your therapist opens the door for you.
- Please use the hand sanitizer which you will find outside before entering.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it whilst on the premises.
- You will need to bring your own refreshments and only lift your mask to drink this when it is safe to do so (please consult with your therapist in regard to this as each treatment and situation will vary)
- Payment is by card only. If you wish to tip your therapist cash, there will be a box in reception for this purpose.
Please be reassured that all measures are in place to protect your health and the health of our team. Your consideration and patience are really appreciated during these difficult times. If there is anything you are unsure of, please do not hesitate to get in contact and we look forward to welcoming you and helping you relax and feel good.
Wellbeing – Helping You Help Yourself
We are committed, where possible, to using only natural products, remedies and treatments, that will leave you looking and feeling better and more able to cope with today’s hectic pace of life.
Our relaxing facilities include private changing rooms, infrared sauna for two, 5 treatment rooms plus a manicure and pedicure lounge. We also have relaxation areas where you can enjoy the benefits of your treatment.